Question 3: I am currently a resident parishioner of St Michael’s Parish and I’m getting married somewhere other than St Michael's or St Mary's: what do I need to do? -

Six months before your wedding, you need to get your church marriage paperwork from the parish. 

Download the ‘Request for Marriage Papers’ Form (click here) and complete it. 

Return it to the Parish Office in an envelope marked ‘Marriage Papers Request’. 

When your request is received, you will be contacted by a parish representative. 

You also need to check questions 10, 11, 12 and 13 below.