Question 4: I used to be a member of Enniskillen Parish and I have to get some certificates for my marriage paperwork: how do I go about this? -

Download the ‘Request for Marriage Papers’ Form (click here) and complete it. 

Return it to the Parish Office in an envelope marked ‘Marriage Papers Request’. 

You will be contacted by a parish representative