Question 10: What paperwork do we need to do in order to get married? -

You need to do two types of paperwork: both civil paperwork (with the Civil Registrar for Marriages) and also church paperwork (with your parish priest). If one of you is from a parish other than St Michael's Parish, you must contact your Parish Priest around the time of booking your marriage to ensure that he is willing to do your marriage paperwork for you. This is essential. (Please see Question 13 below for further essential information.)