Question 12: Do we need to do a Pre-Marriage Course? (If you are currently resident abroad, please skip to Question 14.) -

Yes. This is required. Do it as soon as you decide you’re getting married. Enniskillen Parish recommends that you book a pre-marriage course with Accord (the Catholic marriage advisory service). Click here for the Accord website. Alternatively, the local Accord telephone number is (028) 66325696.