Question 14: We are resident abroad (for example, in England or in the US): what marriage paperwork do we need to do for our wedding to take place in St Michael's Parish? -

Some seven or eight months before your wedding, you must make contact with your local priest or parish office in order to make an appointment to do your marriage paperwork. 

Basically, your paperwork will be quite similar to the answer given in Question 11 above.

When this paperwork is complete, your priest must forward it to the Diocesan Office of the place where you reside. It will be transmitted from there to our own Diocesan Office. The address is: Diocesan Office, Tigh an Easpaig, Monaghan, Ireland.